Friday, December 17, 2010

LEAP For Health

After finding out what food I was reacting to, It was time to eliminate and reintroduce food. Lifestyle and Eating Performance created this program to help calm the immune system, which is why it is called immunocalm diet.

The program has 6 phases where you slowly introduce food and see how you react to them. My nutritionist made me fill up a survey and made me list down what I ate to help facilitate the healing process.

I never used to enjoy cooking but I had to make everything from scratch, and I had to eat separately from my family since they eat food that I react to. At first I was craving a lot of food, but as of now, I learned how to be content. It was really challenging to come up with meal plans, budgeting and doing grocery shopping, but over time, I am actually enjoying it.

To know more about LEAP, you can go to this website: LEAP

No comments: