Monday, July 12, 2010

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right Errr...

Ahh... Old school video games. I just love reminiscing them in their 8 bit glory. I remember playing these classics with my cousins on Saturday afternoons. My all time favorites (or at least what I could remember)were Ice Climber, Super Mario Brothers, Contra, Chip and Dale, Twin Bee, Battle City, Circus Charlie, and so much more. Games today have great graphics (almost life like), you can play with other people online and "pwn" them, and you can even do yoga while playing the Wii. But old games have a certain charm that make me want to play them again and again.

I recently found this website NINTENDO 8 (yeah, yeah, I'm always the last to know haha) and it has old games like Wrecking Crew, Tetris, Mario, and all those old games that I loved to play. It made me smile and had me glued to my laptop for hours. It was just gaming bliss :)

I was always terrified of this  game (Bomberman), I don't know why though. It feels good to play it again and conquer oneof my (many) irrational fears hehe.

No comments: