Thursday, January 21, 2010

My New Buddy

OMG, I must be the worst blogger ever. I'm always not in the loop with things going on around me. Anyway, I woke up at 4 in the morning today and suddenly felt like looking for apps in my iphone. I don't know why... and so, while browsing for something interesting, I saw the funnest app ever! Talking Carl! :D yay!



Isn't he adorable? Oh such cuteness abounds :D What does he do you ask? Weeeell, stuff. He repeats what you say and says it in the cutest voice. Kinda like Gir from Invader Zim. Man I miss that show. (Sorry, my train of thought gets sidetracked easily). You can tickle him and he makes this hilarious laugh. You can also poke him and he will say ow or scream at you. But if you ignore him, he will have a fit. I've been playing with this app for hours, and I must say i'm not done yet, haha! I think I bought this app for 99 cents. It's super cool, try checking it out :)

No comments: